Isn’t this the prettiest blog button?
I borrowed it from my friend Lynnette.
It is my favorite time of the year- and so I am joining in this Harvest blog party, and hope that you will too!
You don’t know what to do?
It is SIMPLE!
It’s a Get to Know You Party-If you don’t know enough about me yet- Here are Some Silly Questions and Some Silly/Weird Answers..
AND then.. Just click on the very pretty Blog Party Button above to visit my friend Lynnette, and more bloggers as they join in the same fun!
Lynnette has the greatest ideas , doesn’t she?
OK— Here are the questions that I answered top help “re-introduce” myself.
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you’re blogging?
Hmmm….. I love chewing gum. I am sure it is an annoying habit.. in fact, when my children chew gum, it annoys me,, but I do chew gum while blogging.
2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?
I suppose this question could be spiritually “deep,” or ridiculously shallow.. soo..I could not live with out my refrigerator. There,, that was easy.
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
I would definitely say Farm. We live in the country,, near the Farms, and although I LOVE the beach,, I love living here.
4. What’s your least favorite chore/household duty?
Cleaning the refrigerator. Hate it. I pay my kids big “bucks” to do this. LOL
5.. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
I am not a party girl, although we are always entertaining here. What a dichotomy! BUT— I do LOVE having fun… here or away!
6. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
I always remove my make-up at night. I am an Oil-of – Olay girl! Haven’t you seen me in their ads?
7. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I have no hidden talents. None at all. I have always wanted to learn calligraphy though- Will someone teach me? Pleeasse!
9.What’s one strange thing you’re really good at?
I am really good at Story-telling. Presentations to Children and Teaching. Is this like a boastful question/answer ? Man, I hope not… that was so hard for me to say that I am really good at something.
10. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His hand-shake. Long-story. Another post. Heehee..Got you wondering, huh?
11. What is something you love to smell?
I love the smell of Fall. I also love the smell of my husbands after-shave or cologne. Mmmm..
12. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
Wow,, this would take too long. Heehee..
13. When you have extra money (HA!) what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
I spend it on my children or husband. ( Or an Iced-Caramel Latte – I am not hard to please you see?)
14. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
I am not a silent laugher. ( BTW- my spell-check said this is NOT a word- laugher!!).
Maybe my laughing out loud annoys people? Would you even tell me if it did? lol..
15. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target. Target, and Hallmark Store.
16. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?
Read, and Cross-Stitch. Maybe, visit with my friends more? Oh.. wait–the question said ONE thing! Ooopss!
17. Are you a big spender or frugal?
I pretend to be frugal. I try to be frugal, and I am just not very frugal.
18. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can’t be real)
Probably Anne – Anne of Green Gables
19.. Would you want to be famous?
Nope… I would not. Would you?
I skipped a # on Purpose- It is My Favorite Number. That is my Last little Thing About me.
Did you notice which #?
Wow– That was fun! Leave me a comment, and join the fun! Thanks for stopping by!
I am posting My “Where do you Live” pics tomorrow! See you then!