The Courage to Listen and Follow

Hula Hoop Girl 3D 300

I will miss you.  I will miss writing.  I will be around, but not here.

Yes, I am stepping away from writing at One September Day for a short time.

I will be checking in, and sharing my e-book with you,  ( which I would love for you to read and share.)

Things will be a little quiet around here until the New Year.

There will be small posts with news and updates, but the space here will be here for your browsing until 2013.

Will you stick around, and visit me back here then?

I have some amazing projects the Lord has led me to focus on now.

My family is calling my heart, and the courage to step away usurps the ease to write and the love I have here in this place.

May the rain of mercy, courage, joy, grace and love for all that God created for me to invest in be found in the next few months.

This is my prayer for you as well.

October 30, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Enjoy your time and new projects. 🙂 See you when you return!

Kris Camealy
    October 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm

So sad I didn’t meet you at ALLUME! Praying you enjoy your break, and that God blesses you as ou work on your projects and spend time with your family. He will bless your obedience! 😉 see ou in January–or whenever you return.

Ashley Pichea
    October 30, 2012 at 5:55 pm

I’ll miss your words, but I am praying for your time away!

Jenilee Goodwin
    October 30, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I haven’t been able to come by as often as I’d like… I’m sure God is leading you in great ways over the next few months, wherever He has you writing and working. Love your book cover, by the way…

Jacque Watkins
    October 30, 2012 at 6:01 pm

So thankful to have connected with you at allume! And excited for what God is doing through you!!

Miranda @ A ThankFULL Heart
    October 30, 2012 at 6:10 pm

God bless you!

Carey Bailey
    October 30, 2012 at 6:31 pm

Of course! Praying for you and this sacred time. Thank you for being an influencer! It was a joy to hang with you at Allume. With Joy, Carey

October 30, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I’ll still be here.  May God bless your time away!

Melissa Smallwood
    October 30, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Praying for you, sweet friend! So nice to see you at Allume and I completely understand the need for a hiatus.  I took one over the summer and it was wonderful!

October 30, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Wow!  Wishing you the best as you obediently follow your Daddy.  I so admire you and wish you lived close to me.  Look forward to encouraging one another.  Loved seeing you this past weekend.

Annie |
    October 30, 2012 at 11:12 pm

I, for one, will be here waiting for your words come January (or whenever!) and browsing through the years of September Anne I’ve missed out on before meeting you. So much grace to you in this season, new friend.

October 30, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Blessings to you, September!  I went into Allume thinking God might call me to give up my blog, but so far that’s not the case…just refining the way that I manage it…I pray that you will be blessed and be a blessing as you follow Him!

October 31, 2012 at 12:26 am

I am so thankful that we finally got to meet and that I got to meet your Sarah too…I love her! I only wish we had had that chance to TALK longer or TALK earlier in the weekend. May this time away refresh and renew you in all the right places!

October 31, 2012 at 9:52 am

Enjoy your time away from the blog…and may God bless you and your family in all that you pursue together. You are an amazing woman and I love having you for a friend.  I loved your book…and I know it will be a blessing to all who read it.       Love, Momma Linda

Denise In Bloom
    October 31, 2012 at 11:02 am

Have a great time off.  I didn’t know you were doing this, but I am doing the very same thing! I just announced yesterday my blogging break till the New Year.  Bless you in your time off.  May we both pursue the things God is calling us to, and come back refreshed. : )

Love you!

Mandy Hoffman
    October 31, 2012 at 11:49 am

I’ll miss you.  But so glad you are following God’s calling.  Love to have coffee still. 🙂

Heather MacFadyen
    October 31, 2012 at 12:18 pm

you are a godly woman. a godly woman listens to His voice. He will bless you a thousand fold for your faith. hugs from Dallas

October 31, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Godspeed! He will bless you! Praying the Lord’s unending peace and grace to cover you! Amen!

Debi Chapman
    October 31, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Sweet September – you will be missed. I have been contemplating the same thing … God is stirring our hearts toward home in a fresh new way … wow – I wonder what we’ll see when we look back. Meanwhile, please send me your e-book to review online – I would LOVE to spread the word and read it for myself.
    Many blessings,

Angie Tolpin
    November 1, 2012 at 2:02 am

I love you sweet friend. Would love to connect more personally… text me…