Join us as we try some new Smoothie Recipes this week!
Here are some AMAZING New Recipes we will be trying from my pinterest board this week!
|1||large handful roughly chopped kale, spinach, collards, or a combination|
|1||frozen peeled banana, cut into several pieces|
|1||cup pure unsweetened coconut water|
|2||tablespoons almond butter|
|1||tablespoon flax oil|
|⅛||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
Place all ingredients in a blender and puree until completely uniform in color and all the bits of green are pulverized. Serve immediately.
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 4-5 frozen strawberries
- 6 oz Greek yogurt, honey or vanilla flavored
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
*(All of the images and recipes are linked back to their original sites and boards.) (We have found the fun-decorative straws on clearance at our local craft store!)
Find ways to make your smoothie making more fun for you family:
- Make them together!
- Use fun jars, cups or straws!
- Have a special time of your day be -Smoothie Break!
- Let your younger children pick their favorite ingredients at the store with you!
- Go crazy – but be sure the TOP is on your blender when your children push – Blend!!