The Biggest Northeast News Today – For Moms!

Raising-Generations-Today

The Biggest Northeast News for Moms Today!

We have a Conference for YOU!  For ALL moms – Everywhere!

And the most exciting part is this – God is before us – in the middle – and carrying the whole vision to the finish line!

A Conference with a Vision to Inspire Moms to Hope. Embrace. Thrive.

new rgt banner

We Celebrate the Launch of A Conference created especially for YOU – every single one of my mom friends, and your mom friends, and more!

Go!  See – What the Lord is doing this very day and mark your calendars to join us in March of 2014!

For every single mom that has ever thought, “I cannot do this any more,” and in the next breath sighs, “what a beautiful thing motherhood is..”    This is for YOU!

Love you my friends!  After you take a peek, come back and let me know – Are you coming!  Yes?!

( click any graphic or highlighted link to take you there!)

Kathy Sears
    February 13, 2013 at 9:46 am

So exciting, this really made my day! I had a hunch that was the big surprise 🙂 What a wonderful team of women, I know the Lord will bless this event. I will be praying for you all 🙂 And I can’t wait!

septemberanne
      February 13, 2013 at 9:55 am

You bless me Kathy! Thank you for praying and sharing in this exciting conference! Hugs!

Nellie Shines
    February 13, 2013 at 10:37 am

Wow! This is exciting! I have always wanted to attend a mom conference but they have been too far away. Thanks for bringing a conference to the North East!!!

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Nellie – Will you be able to be here with us in March of 2014? Bring your mom friends! Sooo exciting!

Kristina Tanner
    February 13, 2013 at 12:17 pm

Gee willikers, September! Yay! So excited and yes(!!!!) I’m coming. At least, I hope 🙂

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:45 pm

Kristina! I would love to see you at this conference! I received your DM and will be contacting you! Thanks for your encouragement! Hugs!

Becky Daye
    February 13, 2013 at 1:50 pm

Just had the opportunity to check this out and I am soooo excited!!!! Thrilled might be the right word. I will be praying about this and talking with my husband, but I think this is a distinct possibility for me and that just thrills my heart.
    Thank you for following this plan that God has laid on your heart, September! So excited!!!

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:49 pm

Becky! I reeeallllly hope you can make it. I just love your heart!

Annie Barnett
    February 14, 2013 at 1:21 am

Celebrating with you today, September! I’ve already called my sister and asked her to join me! Woot!

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Oh Annie! I SOOO hope to see you here in March of 2014! I hope to talk to you sooner about this too! Hugs!

Jennifer Kindle
    February 15, 2013 at 12:03 am

So very exciting!!! what a team you have there….and that Sarah…beautiful girl with that fabulous hair. I’m super super excited. It’s so very far for me from Texas but maybe one day! Blessings as you guys prepare.

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Jennifer! Thank you for such sweet words and encouragement! I will be at the Declare Conference in August – Will you be there?

Angie Tolpin
    February 15, 2013 at 6:08 pm

I am so excited for you this ministry September! I am praying about how Isaac and I can help! Love to you and the family sister!

septemberanne
      February 16, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Much love my friend! And thank you for praying – It will be exciting to see how Gods plan unfolds!