The goal of One September Day is to share how God is writing my story as a wife and a mother to ten. I am honored to share a glimpse into my life, our days, and the joys and trials of motherhood.
Blogging takes a lot of time and effort. I accept advertising and participate in various affiliate programs which provide some income to support this blog and to provide for its future growth to better meet your needs as a reader!
If you are interested in purchasing advertising space, please see my Media Kit for more details. If you’d like me to review your book or product, please contact me with the details and I will be in touch. I reserve the right to accept or refuse for any reason.
I promise that the products you find promoted here are only products that my family and I personally use or that I know can recommend without reservations. I share them because I think you may find them helpful to your family as well!
Here’s the necessary legal disclosure on all that:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation to support it and provide for future growth. (please see our media kit for more information on sponsorship opportunities.)
- This blog may contain affiliate links to products or services that we enjoy or recommend. Affiliate links in blog posts will be noted as affiliate links.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The owner(s) of this blog is sometimes compensated to provide opinion on certain products, services, websites or various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation (often in the form of a sample product) for our posts or advertisements, we will always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
This policy was last updated on 25 June 2013