September has been speaking for Women’s Groups, Conferences and Churches for many years.
Her heart speaks the truth of encouragement and experience to many women, spanning the generations with a message of hope.
She leads small group studies, and mentors moms and women in the areas of life that God has led her through and taught her lessons from the life.
She is the founder of Raising Generations Today, a website & Conference to inspire moms with hope.
She is also the author of Hula Hoop Girl, a book that is oasis of encouragement for the overworked, overwrought, over-committed woman who is just trying to figure out who she really is.
September speaks to women from every generation and will make every topic relevant and applicable based on the event focus.
- The Power of Influence (Making the Most of Your Motherhood)
- Motherhood and Mentoring
- Speaking Your Children’s Love Languages
- How To Reach the Heart of Your Children
- How To Find True Rest When Your Arms are Full
- Bridging the Gap in the Generations
- The Lies Women Believe and The Freedom We Can Find in the Truth
- Live A Transparent Life and Let the Posturing Go
- Every Woman Has a Mother’s Heart, Even When Your Arms Are Empty
- Letting Your Hula Hoops Drop and Embracing Motherhood In All of It’s Glory
- How To Give Your Children “The Talk” and Other Life Lessons
- Hope For the Struggling Mom Interview/PodCast Link
September is known for a lot of different things, but she would want you to know the most important love in her life. And that is Jesus. He is her Hope, her Healer and the Author of her story.
September has been married to a builder for 27 years, is the mother to ten children and another 7 in Heaven. She is also a grandmother and a mother n law.
She is always in the middle of a season of womanhood, with her children spanning from ages 25 to 5. This unique calling on September’s life, gives her a platform of experience to every season in a woman’s life.
September is the Executive Director, Founder and Hostess for the popular Mom’s Conference, Raising Generations Today, with over 300 women in attendance. September is also an author with Harvest House, with a book set to release in the fall of 2017.
Where She Speaks
From MOPS, Conferences, Bible Study Groups, and meetings of the heart, September prayerfully considers each speaking request and has learned to follow in obedience. If you would like to discuss having her to speak at your event, you can find her contact information below.
Would you like September to speak at your event?
If you would like to contact September about a speaking engagement, please email her with your request and event details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Past Speaking Engagements
Thank you for your kind comments and prayerfully considering September for your special event.